The month of May started as a journey into myself deeper and darker than anything I have ever experienced before. Trauma found release, and the decompression wasn't easy. The phases came in waves, and they brought on so much depth and insight that will last me a lifetime. I have captured these insights; here are the 21 lessons of courage.
Courage is not an abstract concept; it isn't an act of selfish bravery; it's for everyone. We were given this emotional fuel to find our footing in this world. Every emotion we feel is intentional, and it is a code we need to power up our momentum for the next journey in our cycle.
1) Courage is like a heavy meal; it's not easy to digest.
2) courage is a combination of all your life forces working together to move you forward
3)courage means you accept waking up each day with pain to process and heal.
4) courage is trusting that the wound will heal
5)courage is the ability to accept a life lesson as a gift without pride
6)courage is the service of the heart in action
7)courage is stillness and holding space in the discomfort
8)Courage is saying NO
9) Courage is waiting for the YES
10)courage is the ability to venture into the material unknown
11) courage is moving forward without promises in place.
12) courage is not allowing no block a yes
13)courage is silence when the heart is active
14)courage is action when the heart is clear
15) courage is asking the ego what it wants and then doing the opposite
16) courage is giving love to those who are at a pain point in their journey
17) courage is the willpower to surrender
18) courage is believing in another as much as you believe in yourself
19) courage is standing up and leaving the room
20) courage is smiling and crying without needing a reason
21)Courage is sheer raw, authentic exposure of your true self.